INTRODUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the Paycable Solutions India Pvt Ltd (“PAYCABLE”), by using the website and portals of PAYCABLE, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Use Policy without limitation or qualification. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using PAYCABLE’s website or portals. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of Use Policy, you are not granted permission to use PAYCABLE’s website and portals.
All references in this Terms and Conditions of Use Policy to “we,” “us,” or “our” shall refer to PAYCABLE and its subsidiaries. All references in this Terms and Conditions of Use Policy to “you” or “your” shall refer to the users of PAYCABLE’s website and portals.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
PAYCABLE’s website and portals are provided by PAYCABLE on an “as is” and “as available” basis. PAYCABLE makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of PAYCABLE’s website or portals or the information, content, materials, or services included thereon, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In particular, PAYCABLE does not warrant that PAYCABLE’s website or portals, its servers, or email sent from PAYCABLE are free of viruses or other harmful components.
PAYCABLE will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of, or inability to use, PAYCABLE’s website or portals, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages; accordingly, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
GENERAL USE OF THE WEBSITE AND PORTALS
- In order to access certain features of PAYCABLE’s website and portals, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process, including to obtain a PAYCABLE account to access certain sections of the website and portals, or as part of your continued use of such website or portals. You agree that any registration information you give to PAYCABLE will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You agree to use PAYCABLE’s website and portals only for purposes that are permitted by
- this Terms and Conditions of Use Policy, and
- any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries).
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) PAYCABLE’s website or portals by any means other than through the interface that is provided by PAYCABLE. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any part of PAYCABLE’s website or portals through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on such website or portals.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts PAYCABLE’s website or portals (or the servers and networks which are connected to such website or portals).
- You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, modify, sell, trade, or resell PAYCABLE’s website or portals, or any portion, feature, or content thereof, for any purpose; provided that you may download one copy of the materials on PAYCABLE’s website or portals on any single computer for your non-commercial use only and you may print one copy of the materials on PAYCABLE’s website or portals for your non-commercial use only; further provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices on any such downloaded or printed materials.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that PAYCABLE has no responsibility to you or to any third-party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions of Use Policy and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which PAYCABLE may suffer) of any such breach.
- You must be 18 years or older to use PAYCABLE’s website or portals unsupervised. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use such website and portals in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, your parents or guardians.
- You must be a human. PAYCABLE accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Your PAYCABLE account may only be used by one person – a single PAYCABLE account shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your PAYCABLE account and password, if any. PAYCABLE cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You agree that you will be solely responsible to PAYCABLE for all activities that occur under your PAYCABLE account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one PAYCABLE account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your PAYCABLE account or password, you agree to notify PAYCABLE immediately.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to PAYCABLE’s website or portals, or your PAYCABLE account with or without notice.
COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Certain features within PAYCABLE’s website or portals may allow you to post comments, send emails and other communications, and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information (together “Commenting”). You agree, understand and represent that all of your Commenting:
- is accurate,
- is owned or otherwise controlled by you,
- is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third-parties, and
- does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
PAYCABLE’s website and portals may be linked to other websites not maintained by us. We do not control and are not responsible for the content of and policies governing use of those websites not maintained by us. The inclusion of any link to such websites does not imply approval of or endorsement by us of the websites or the content thereof.
OWNERSHIP, COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
All content included on PAYCABLE’s website and portals, such as trademarks, service marks, trade names, text, graphics, logos, icons, button icons, images, data compilations, domain names, and software, is the property of PAYCABLE or its content suppliers or used with permission. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of PAYCABLE and may be protected by INDIA and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of PAYCABLE or their software suppliers and may be protected by INDIA Cyberand international copyright laws. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting any license or right to such content or software.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK COMPLAINTS
The Paycable Solutions India Pvt Ltd respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on PAYCABLE’s website or portals, please notify us immediately by phone at (91) 95956-88229 or by email email@example.com or by mail PAYCABLE SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT LTD, office no 6, 9/c, saidham CHS, Saiwadi, Behind hubtown Solaris, Andheri (E) MUMBAI 400069 INDIA.
PAYCABLE does not provide the technologies used to build the website or portals, and therefore, neither recommends nor endorses the same. Any information regarding identified technologies, including their capabilities, limitations, and applications, should be sought directly from their manufacturers. PAYCABLE hereby disclaims any rights to trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyrights, patents, domain names, or other intellectual property interests of third-parties.
By visiting PAYCABLE’s website or portals, you agree that the INDIAN Cyber laws, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this Terms and Conditions of Use Policy and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and PAYCABLE regarding such Policy.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this Terms and Conditions of Use Policy without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted on our website and portals. Your continued use of the website and portals after modifications are posted constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use Policy and its modifications. UPDATED January 1, 2017
HOW TO CONTACT US
Any questions about this Terms and Conditions of Use Policy should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at
PAYCABLE SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT LTD,
office no 6, 9/c, saidham CHS,
Saiwadi, Behind hubtown Solaris,
Andheri (E) MUMBAI 400069