The Products offered by PAYCABLE SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT. LTD. consist of, but not limited to, the following: Messaging Tools or Interfaces (like Web Browser Interface, Microsoft Excel Plug-in, Microsoft Outlook Plug-in, Email2SMS, Desktop Messenger, Inbox, Hand2Many, 2-Way Messaging, Unicode Tool, COM Object Tool, API Tools, Short Code, Virtual Long Number etc) developed either by PAYCABLE Solutions India Pvt Ltd or any other third party, Sender Name/Number and Message Credits. The Services offered by PAYCABLE Solutions India Pvt Ltd consist of, but not limited to, the following: SMS Core Messaging Platform Access, Data Encryption, Data Transmission, Data Access, and Data Storage and, wherever applicable, the Synchronization Software. The Users shall be held responsible for obtaining and maintaining all computer hardware, software and communications equipment that are needed to access the Products and/or Services, and for paying all the chargeable access charges (e.g., ISP, telecommunications) that are incurred while using the Products and/or Services. PAYCABLE Solutions India Pvt Ltd offers only some of its Products and/or Services free of cost while others are offered at a price. All the price details are mentioned prominently and are payable upfront, prior to the account and/or specific feature(s) and/or credits being activated. Price per SMS may vary periodically based on the variations done at operator's end.PAYCABLE Solutions India Pvt Ltd shall make no guarantees for the uninterrupted and continuous availability of the Products and/or Services or of any specific feature(s) of the Products and/or Services. The SMS prices may vary if operators introduces interconnection charges. PAYCABLE Solutions India Pvt Ltd offers Application Programming Interface (API) Tools like HTTP/S, XML, SMTP and/or COM Object Tool and/or SMPP Protocol to connect to PAYCABLE Solutions India Pvt Ltd Core Messaging Platform. These provide an easy, efficient and flexible option to integrate with the User’s website/application, facilitating auto-generated SMS Text messages to be delivered to the intended recipients’ mobile phones. PAYCABLE Solutions India Pvt Ltd charges a one-time setup fee or a periodic fee based on the package selected for activating such connectivity. Any special offers and/or discounts introduced by PAYCABLE Solutions India Pvt Ltd are valid only for the specific validity period mentioned in the offer. PAYCABLE Solutions India Pvt Ltd may or may not extend the offer, once the offer package reaches the expiration date. PAYCABLE Solutions India Pvt Ltd also provides an option to receive sms text messages into the User’s PAYCABLE Solutions India Pvt Ltd account (called Inbox). PAYCABLE Solutions India Pvt Ltd may charge up to one credit for each incoming message into the User’s account. The Products and/or Services are “AS IS” and are subject to the disclaimers of warranty and the limitations of liability as found in this agreement and which are subject to testing by the Users before entering into this agreement. PAYCABLE Solutions India Pvt Ltd reserves the right to change or terminate the Products and/or the Services and/ or alter the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement at any time with/without notice and/or with immediate effect. In case if there is any type of technical issue because of which the SMS service has stopped working PAYCABLE Solutions India Pvt Ltd shall not be held responsible or entertain any kind of clams or refunds etc. All the fees paid to PAYCABLE Solutions India Pvt Ltd when such termination occurs are addressed in detail in the cancelation & refund policy.
USER OBLIGATIONS AND DUTIES
IN CENTRE SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT. LTD. expressly prohibits any unauthorized commercial use of the Products and/or Services. The User gives irrevocable agreement to abide by all the applicable local, national and international laws and regulations and is solely responsible for all acts or omissions (that occur under his/her account or password), including responsibility for the content of any transmissions through PAYCABLE Solutions India Pvt Ltd. The Users acknowledge that IN CENTRE Solutionsand its licensors retain ownership of all the propriety applications, software, intellectual property "IP" (Intellectual Property) and any portions or copies thereof in relation to them, and all rights therein. IN CENTRE Solutionsprovides by way of example, and not as a limitation, the stipulation that the Users agree not to, directly or indirectly:
- Reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble or otherwise make any attempt to establish the source code or the underlying ideas or algorithms of the Products and/or Services;
- Modify, translate, or create distinctive and derivative works based on the Products and/or Services;
- Copy (except for archival purposes), rent, lease, distribute, assign, or otherwise transfer rights to the Products and/or Services;
- Use the Products and/or Services for time sharing or to the benefit of a third party;
- Remove any proprietary notices or label(s) that identify IN CENTRE SolutionsProducts and/or Services.
- Use the Services in any way connected to any chain letters, junk sms text messages, spam or any unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Harvest or otherwise collect, information about other Users, including email addresses, without obtaining their consent; Transmit any unlawful, harassing, libelous, or abusive, threatening, and harmful, or vulgar, obscene or otherwise any objectionable material of any kind or nature;
- Transmit any material that is an infringement of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, which will include any trademark, copyright or right of publicity;
- Defames or slanders any person, or try to infringe upon any person's privacy rights; Transmit any material that may contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt the networks connected to IN CENTRE Solutionsor violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Products and/or Services or to other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to IN CENTRE Solutions
- Interfere with another User's peaceful use and enjoyment of the Products and/or Services; or
- Engage in any other activity that IN CENTRE Solutionscould believe may subject it to criminal liability or civil penalty or judgment.